Attention Current NYC Graduate and Undergraduate Students:
JOIN OUR TEAM AS A STEM ADVISER & TEACHING ASSISTANT!
Do What You Love:
- Give your passion for STEM, Computer Science, Hacking, and Making a platform though ELiTE's unique Teaching Assistant Program
- Make a sustainable impact for Students, Teachers, Parents, and Communities
- Discover that you already have what it takes to make a focused difference in the lives of others
Grow Your Professional Network:
- Grow your network though our Corporate Partnership Program that includes organizations such as Google, Facebook, and more
- Receive targeted mentorship to focus your experience and drive your career forward
- Leverage our STEM Education experience for your career and professional development
Receive Targeted Training:
You do not have to be a STEM expert or education professional to qualify. Technical training will be provided in STEM proficiencies and classroom management techniques. You will have the opportunity to support classes in App Development, Arduino, Lego Robotics, Engineering, Intro & AP Computer Science, Mechatronics, and more.
Become an International Teaching Fellow:
Through ELiTE's Teaching Assistant program you will have the opportunity to apply for and serve as an International Teaching Fellow. Fellows will serve as STEM education advisers during a two-week retreat to Ghana.
This is an opportunity for current undergraduate and graduate students in the NYC metro area. Your application will not be considered if you do not meet these criteria.